Welch Allyn RetinaVue 700 Imager Retinal Camera
RetinaVue 700 Imager Handheld Retinal Camera is the world’s most advanced handheld retinal camera made to aid medical professionals to provide simple, affordable, and reliable retinal exams. Its handheld design is perfect for any hospital, clinic, and mobile healthcare application.
“Being in the unique position of providing diabetic retinal exams in a mobile setting, the Welch Allyn RetinaVue care delivery model has achieved a higher than 99% success rate in completed exams. This, along with how portable the RetinaVue® 700 Imager is, gives us confidence in providing these services in mobile settings, which really improves access to care for patients. All of this has assisted us in being a valuable partner with payers in assisting them in closing gaps.”
MARK EMANUELSEN, CEO, VUEPOINT DIAGNOSTICS
The Welch Allyn RetinaVue 700 Imager is designed to help make retinal exams simple and affordable for primary healthcare providers. It can be used to detect diabetic retinopathy and other abnormalities of the eye. The 700 offers many automatic features, including auto-alignment, auto-focus, and auto-capture. It can communicate by EMR or WiFi, providing simple and efficient integration into your workflow.
The device offers flexible workflow options, including EMR connectivity and WiFi, enabling efficient information transfer and seamless integration into your clinical workflow. The RetinaVue 700 Imager works exclusively with HIPAA-compliant, FDA-cleared RetinaVue Network software–a RetinaVue Network software subscription is required and priced per camera, per month.
The RetinaVue 700 Imager can be incorporated through the RetinaVue care delivery model that helps primary healthcare providers increase access to diabetic retinal exams to improve patient outcomes while lowering population healthcare costs.
The Welch Allyn RetinaVue care delivery model is designed specifically for primary healthcare settings. It includes three main components:
- Retinal cameras are designed to obtain high-quality retinal images in less than five minutes and do not require dilation.
- HIPAA-compliant, FDA-cleared, RetinaVue Network Software, which transmits encrypted retinal images to the preferred eye specialist or ophthalmologists and retina specialists at RetinaVue, P.C. Includes comprehensive population health management and quality reporting tools to effectively manage retinal exam data and integrates with all of the leading electronic medical records systems.
- Board-certified, state-licensed ophthalmologists and retina specialists who interpret retinal images and prepare a comprehensive diagnostic report and referral/care plan generally in one business day. Alternatively, the referring providers can transmit the retinal images to the health system’s preferred eye specialist.
Welch Allyn RetinaVue 700 Imager Features
- 2.5 mm small pupil capability requires little to no chemical dilation.
- The Three-axis motor supports automatic alignment and automatic image capture.
- Image-quality assessment algorithms can help reduce re-imaging appointments.
- HIPAA/HITECH-compliant RetinaVue Network software has end-to-end data encryption.
- Fully integrated, bi-directional interfaces with EMRs including Allscripts, Epic, athenahealth, NextGen, Cerner, and many more.
- 60-degree wide field of view to help you see more pathology in a single image.
- The automated handheld design is perfect for busy primary care clinics and mobile healthcare applications.
- Smart camera technology assesses pupil size and lens clarity to save you time.
- Multiple connectivity options including wireless.
- Meets ISO 10940 optical standard for ophthalmic instruments.
- RetinaVue Network software is hosted on the Microsoft Azure cloud for security and compliance.
Welch Allyn RetinaVue 700 Imager Specifications
- Field of View: 60 degrees (Typical)
- Diopter range: -20 to +12 diopter (Typical)
- Length: 11.4″
- Width: 6.6″
- Height: 4.8″
- Weight: Standard Capacity Battery: 2.8 lbs (1270 grams)
- High Capacity Battery: 3.0 lbs (1361 grams)
- Illumination: Preview Mode: Infrared LED, Image Capture: Natural White LED
- Focus: Automatic and Manual Focus
- File Transfer: Micro USB Port to PC running RetinaVue Network Client, 802.11a/b/g/n Wireless Radio for transfer to RetinaVue Network
- Battery: Standard Capacity Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery: 7.2V / 3200mAh, High Capacity Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery: 7.2V / 6400 mAh
- Power Adapter: Input: 100~240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1.0 – 0.5 A; Output: 12 V DC, 3 A
- Operating Time: Standard Capacity Battery: three hours continuous operation time, High Capacity Battery: seven hours continuous operation time
- Charging Time: Standard Capacity Battery: three hours to fully charge the empty, High Capacity Battery: five hours to fully charge the empty
- Camera Resolution: 2592 x 1944 pixels (5MP)
- Image Format: Encrypted JPEG, DICOM
- Main Power: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Interface: Micro USB
- LCD Monitor: 4.3″
The world’s most advanced handheld retinal camera
With its small-form-factor yet robust construction, the RetinaVue 700 Imager Handheld Retinal Camera is perfect for daily rigorous use for years to come and can easily be brought to anywhere in the medical facility when needed.
It has a 4.3″ LCD Monitor with an image resolution of 2592px x 1944px and is paired with Welch Allyn’s proprietary image-quality assessment algorithm which aids in the reduction of the re-imaging appointments. The Retinal Camera has a 60-deg Wide Field of View which can capture up to 75% larger areas compared to other leading cameras.
The RetinaVue 700 Imager Handheld Retinal Camera features auto-alignment, auto-focus, and auto-capture that is meant to provide a comfortable and easy-to-use experience from both medical professional and patient. A unique, three-axis motor supports the auto-alignment and auto-capture.
With its Smart Camera Functionality, the RetinaVue 700 Imager Handheld Retina Camera can assess pupil size and lens clarity which aids in saving time while providing helpful warnings for small size and dirty lenses.
- Welch Allyn RetinaVue 700 Imager
- 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC
- 1 – Premium Hard Storage Case
- 1 – 3200 mAh Li-Ion 7.2V Battery
- 1 – IEC Plug Type-B
- One-Year Warranty
- Welch Allyn Battery Charger For Retinavue 700 Imager
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.