Visionix VX 110 Wavefront Anterior Segment Analyzer
Visionix VX 110 multi-functionality provides convenience and flexibility with a convenient footswitch of smaller dimensions and offers high resolution and precision, offering more than just basic refraction.
Visionix VX 110 gets four devices – an autorefractor, a keratometer, a corneal typographer, and an aberrometer – in one device. Its multi-functionality provides convenience and flexibility with a convenient footswitch of smaller dimensions. This device does not accept any compromises regarding resolution and measurement accuracy. Such properties will help make the examination procedure easier for the doctor and the patient.
Visionix VX 110 offers multiple functionalities with space-saving practicality. It still offers high resolution and precision, offering more than just basic refraction. Visionix VX 110 allows eye care professionals to provide a more accessible and complete testing procedure for the patient.
Model VX110: Refraction, Keratometry, Topography, Aberrometry, backlight function, cataract assessment and even post-surgical IOL position. The VX 110 offers refractive errors, pathologies such as keratoconus, and contact lens fitting with built-in topographic maps. The VX 110 can be seamlessly integrated and is designed so that measurements and findings can be read out, and your data can be easily archived using Wifi, USB stick, office network, etc.
Visionix VX 110 features:
TOPOGRAPHY – CORNEAL STUDIES – KERATOMETRY
- Corneal pathology/keratoconus screening and form factor analysis
- 100,000 analyzed measurement points and 3D simulation of the corneal curvature
- Complete keratometer readings in dpt. or mm including SIM-K, sagittal radii from 0 to 30°, peripheral eccentricities and meridians at Ø 3, Ø 5 and Ø 7 mm
- Wavefront maps of aberrometry, all topographic maps, contact lens fitting with fluorescein simulation and resting gap measurement
GLOBAL OPTICAL SCREENING
- Decentration measurement (pupillary shift) of the pupil between Ø 3 and Ø 5 mm opening
- Automatic display of abnormalities and deviations – can be fully delegated.
PLACIDO RING CORNEAL TOPOGRAPHY
Placido ring technology is the gold standard for corneal topography, with the VX110 you can get valuable data for contact lens fitting, laser vision correction, and pre-op planning without slowing down your pre-test room.
SHACK-HARTMANN WAVEFRONT ABERROMETRY
With our patented Powermap® Wavefront technology, not only can the VX110 measure high and low order aberrations, but when combined with our patient acuity simulation, you can show them exactly how much of their vision is correctable with glasses and contacts.
REFRACTION, VISUAL PERFORMANCE AND ABERROMETRY
- Precise refractive values in 0.01 dpt. for day and night vision (photopic and scotopic simulation)
- Internal (lens), external (cornea) and total aberrometry using all Zernicke coefficients
- Visualization and comparison of low and high order aberrations using visual acuity simulation and PSF.
COMPLETELY AUTOMATIC AND DELEGABLE
- Efficient 3D as well as right and left alignment
- 4 automatic and simultaneous measurements in 45 seconds
- User-independent, delegable measurement methods
- Highest reproducibility of the measurements.
- 10.1″ (25.65 cm) multi-touch display, integrated printer, 4x USB, VGA, WiFi, 2x LAN, RS 232
- XML-based technology for data and image transmission
- Freely configurable reports and result printouts
- Remote desktop: complete evaluation of the results via computer or tablet PC in the network
- Maximum reliability for user and subject
- Significant time saving
- Ergonomic design ensures optimal comfort.
- WIDTH: 312 mm (11.28 in.)
- DEPTH: 530 mm (20.87 in.)
- HEIGHT: 570 mm (22.44 in.)
- WEIGHT: 25 kg (55.12 lbs)
- VOLTAGE: 100 V – 240 V / 50 Hz – 60 Hz, 300 W
|Measurement range||7 mmHg to 44 mmHg|
Pachymetry, IC (iridocorneal) angle and pupillometry
|Method||Continuous horizontal scan with the Scheimpflug camera|
|Pachymeter measuring range||150-1300 μm|
|Pachymeter resolution||+/- 10 microns|
|IC angle measuring range||0°-60°|
|Pupil illumination||Blue light 455 nm|
Retroillumination, corneal topography by specular reflection
|Number of rings||24|
|Number of measuring points||6.144|
|Number of points analyzed||More than 100,000|
|Diameter of covered corneal area at 43D||From 0.75 mm to more than 10 mm|
|Measurement range||From 37.5 D to 56 D|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.